What I've Been Wearing


It's been awhile since I've written a post about what I've been wearing. Truthfully, it's because Sunday has become the only day I really get 'dressed'. Of course, I put on clothes the other days, but with it being summer I frequently skip the make-up and my hair is almost always in a simple dutch braid. If we aren't swimming in the afternoons we are usually at park or going on a nature hike. Getting all gussied up just doesn't seem worth the effort right now. I actually feel a bit sorry for some my clothes; for the last several weeks I've just been rotating through a few outfits. I have some fun summer dresses that are very neglected.  Do you get 'dressed' during the summer, or does fashion get forgetten in the flurry of warm weather activities.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - you make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...